*appointment only, no walk-ins
or contact us for an appointment
Check out our COVID-19 Guidelines HERE!
Cancellation Policy: Empower Massage Therapy charges a $35 cancellation fee for sessions that are cancelled within 12 hours or less of the scheduled appointment time. This fee accounts for the time used, as it is very difficult to fill open spots within 12 hours. If you must cancel, we appreciate you doing so at least 24 hours in advance.
*if you are scheduling online and do not see an appointment time that works for you, please contact Emily so we can do our best to make sure you can be treated ASAP!
All appointments are held at our office location, 605 US Route 1, Suite 12 in Scarborough. If you arrive early, please sit in the waiting room until your appointment time. Please note, the Empower office has its own bathroom, which clients are welcome to use.
Directions to the office:
*If you are traveling south on Route one, turn right into the parking lot
*If you are traveling north on Route one, turn left onto Broadturn Road and turn right onto the building entrance. Circle around the back of the building to the other side of the parking lot.
- Park in the lot facing Route 1, in front of the big yellow Fabric Store sign and the Abbey shop.
- Look for the round Empower Massage sign at the bottom of the ramp between the Abbey and the Fabric Store. Enter through the red side doors
- Once inside, follow the sign that says “2nd floor entrance” and go up the first set of stairS.
- Walk down the long straight hallway and you’ll find Suite 12 on the right!
If you require an elevator:
- Park on the side of the building that faces Broadturn Road
- Enter through the red double doors next to the vending machine
- Take the elevator to the 2nd floor, and you’ll find Suite 12 in the long hallway.